Blogger Widgets

2013. június 16., vasárnap

TMI inspirálta dal


Sziasztok!

Itt egy újabb dal, amit egy rajongó készített és a TMI inspirálta.




Dalszöveg:

You with your hair with your eyes, golden
There's no better way to describe the smouldering way you look at me.
We tried so hard to resist, but we knew there's no going back from this,
It's all ending now, it would seem
And when our lips collide, the angels in my blood fly
You say you want me this one time, so I'm not leaving your side.

'Coz I'm so tired, so weak. Without you, next to me
I'm frozen I can't feel, I just see the light leave your eyes
I am holding my breath and it burns just like ice
What else could I have done, than beg the angel, to bring you back to life?

I cannot believe that you're here
That you are mine, but he is coming, with white hair and dark eyes
He wants us to change, to deny the light in our veins
I don't see us winning this time
There's so much more than love on the line

I'm so scared, because he's strong
I've waited to love you, for so long.
The final battle is coming and we just might lose,
But if I have to die now, I will do it with you
This war has taken too much, and we won't win by playing by their rules.

When our lips collide, I feel the burn from your fire
If he makes us change, I hope my love for you remains...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Rendeljétek meg innen Cassie könyveit!

Blogger Widgets